NEED HELP WITH THE IRS?
We Help You Stay in Compliance With Federal and State Requirements
We will work with you to timely file required Federal and State returns and to timely pay your employment tax liabilities and estimated income tax payments.
In 20+ years helping clients resolve IRS issues, I have observed that most issues arise because of faulty bookkeeping, or a taxpayer opted to wait until the end of the year to learn what the tax liability would be. In many cases, taxpayers cannot pay tax liabilities in full when they do not pay estimated tax payments during the current year…especially after IRS adds on penalties and interest.
Optional Services –
- Prepare W-2s and electronically file with the Social Security Administration
- Prepare and electronically file Forms 1099 with IRS
- Prepare and electronically file quarterly and annual employment tax returns (941s & 940s)
- Prepare and electronically file Individual, Partnership and Corporate tax returns
- Prepare past-year Income and Employment Tax Returns
- Prepare past-year 941s, 940s,1099s, W-3s and W2s
- Can help you obtain a Fed Tax ID / Employer Identification Number from IRS
- Represent you before the IRS Examination, Collections and Appeals Divisions
Contact us by phone, email or fax if you need our help.
Juan Cortez, III, Enrolled Agent
Formerly with the Criminal
Division, Fraud Section,
U.S. Department of Justice
(210)526-1724 (512)807-0678 (512)547-5033